Join the Lothian Country team.
- up to £18.28 per hour
– To diagnose and carry out MOT preps, general vehicle repairs, servicing and parts replacement in accordance with standard operating procedures
– Vehicle fault diagnostics and repair including welding and repaint where necessary
– To fully comply with all HS&E legislation along with Internal policies
– Maintain and develop technical skills as required
– Any duty deemed reasonable by the Engineering Manager and supervisors
– You must possess a full UK Driving Licence
– Time Served Motor Vehicle Mechanic
– A flexible approach to working hours
– An aptitude to develop others within the engineering team to improve efficiency
– The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and superiors
– A PCV licence is desirable, ability to obtain PCV licence is essential
Benefits for you as our Mechanic
– Hourly rate £16.43 – £18.28 p/h depending on role, pension and discount schemes and much more
– Continual training and development to push forward your career
– Travel in Edinburgh and surrounding areas for FREE with your Ridacard valid on all our buses and Edinburgh Trams.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.