Scotland’s Public Transport Operator of the Year 2018 is coming to West Lothian and we need you!
Lothian Country Buses is part of the hugely successful Lothian family and as we prepare to expand into West Lothian we’re looking for a large number of PCV Drivers and Trainee Drivers to join us.
Why join us?
- Our rates of pay are highly competitive
- Career progression, there is ample opportunity to develop and progress
- Our fleet is one of the best and newest in the industry, here you will be treated more than just a number
Bus Driver Requirements
- Full PCV Licence OR Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- CPC Qualification Card (only if PCV Driver)
- Exceptional customer service skills and great communication skills
- Excellent driving skills and knowledge of traffic regulations
- Flexibility to work various shift pattern including weekends and Bank Holidays
What’s in it for you as our Bus Driver?
- A highly competitive £11.50 p/h
- Guaranteed hours with a salary circa £24,840, pension and discount schemes and more
- To help you look the part, a full uniform will be provided
- Ongoing training and development to drive forward your career
- Travel in Edinburgh and surrounding areas for FREE with your Ridacard valid on all our buses and Edinburgh Trams.
Before you hit the apply button, did you know that our drivers carry over 2.3 million customers a week? That would be the same as selling out Murrayfield Stadium approx. 34 times!
I’m in – how do I apply?
Book an interview slot with our People team – you can do this by phoning 0131 558 8011 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV containing your name, contact details and a brief work history.